It's my party

By the time this posts, yesterday was my birthday.

And I had a GREAT day! Plowboy took the day off and we (all 3 of us) went to Joplin to have fun.

We met some friends for lunch in Pittsburg, then on to Joplin. Plowbaby fell asleep on the way down, so we went to 4States Truck (Chrome Shop Mafia place) to check out some stuff there (Plowbaby slept/then we read library books in the car). Went to Academy Sports and I got some new tenny-runners. Next was our TRUE destination......The House of Bounce. It is a "morton building" that is filled with inflatables (ie. moonwalk type things you jump in!) So my birthday party was at a House of Bounce. We headed back toward home,ate supper at Jim's Steakhouse in Pittsburg, then had to make the obligitory stop at Walmart. When we arrived home, I noticed that "someone broke in" to our house, and left me a beautiful hydrangea plant on the kitchen table. It was Plowboy's mom, and yes, the house was unlocked!

All in all, this was the BEST birthday I've ever had! (even tho I didn't get the Challenger!)


Plowbaby was concerned that I didn't have any presents to unwrap, and that I didn't get any Fiestaware like I'd asked for. I told her I got new tennis shoes, and asked if that was OK for my present. She said it was Ok, and that I'd use the shoes more than the Fiestaware anyway!















Comments

Rich@NAT. said…
A true honest to heart Momma. Always thinking of something to do that the kiddo will enjoy for her birthday. Looks like ya'll had a ball. PB better put some ankle weights on though, he looks like his behind about passed his tootsies! LOL

As always, a pleasure to read and see your pictures Plowgirl. Hope it was a wonderful birthday. You are very blessed with a good family.
plowboy said…
Man, I should have went through those pics. I look kinda fat in that one.
Jon S said…
That's our kind of Birthday party too! Nothing like spending time with the family. This time of year can get extremely busy. Nice to see you guys have your priorities in line.
plowboy said…
Well, Jon, much as I'd like to take credit, the fact is that this year it happened to be wet....most years unfortunately she gets stuck with a birthday in the field.
Combinemomma@NAT said…
Great birthday pics! Nothing like spending a great day with your family. Plowbaby is a real doll!
Farmchick said…
I have been here before so I thought I would stop by for a visit. Hope you can stop by my farm too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................