Out with the old, in with the new: CAR FOR SALE!

Back in April, I mentioned that I wanted a new(er) car. The black 2009 Challenger was my dream car.

Wellllllllllllllllll, that wasn't quite what I ended up with.

I bought this car:



Therefore, the old car is going to have to find a new home. (Altho, plowbaby swears we are keeping it for her to drive when she is old enough!)



1997 Dodge Intrepid Dark teal green with grey cloth interior Power and tinted windows Power locks with child lock-out back doors All new tires, and new battery Air conditioning works GREAT!

Asking $2000 and hey, I will even shop-vac it out and maybe wash it for you! :=]

email me for more information at kansasplowgirl@gmail.com

Comments

Jon S said…
Okay, I've got a few questions.

I can't really ID what kind of car the new one is. It kind of looks like it might be a BMW, but I'm really impaired when it comes to passenger cars, mainly because I don't have much interest in them. So what is it?

Also, the background in the picture doesn't look like SE KS territory to me. Mind you, the closest I got to where you live is Kansas City, but that pic kind of reminds me of Florida. Is that car parked in your driveway?

Lori wants a new car too, but the one she's driving only has 105,000 on it, and it's easy to fix. And it's paid for.

She won't let me get a newer Combine, because "it's paid for" and "it's easy to fix." Someone told her that a while back. lol.
Kansas Plowgirl said…
Jon,

The new car is an '04 jaguar x-type. Plowboy would kill to have a BMW, or preferably a Mecredes.

The pic is the one off the ebay auction! It came from the LA area. I like it better than the one in my yard. The Intrepid is parked in the yard, next to the (weedy) cornfield.

I started the "I'm looking for a new car" process, thinking it would take several months. Next thing I knew, this had found it's way into our lives! Yes, the Intrepid has 127k, and is paid for, so I understand how she feels. But now I want an Expedition so the jag doesn't have to leave the garage for "farm stuff".
OmarF said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................