A new recipe for you to try

It's been awhile since I "foodie" blogged, so I thought I'd give you a recipe to try. I made this one last night to take to Thursday Lunch today. It was one of my old standby Pampered Chef recipes that I'd do at shows. It is a quick and easy recipe to toss together and doesn't require any "special" tools. (Sorry I didn't take step by step pics for you).

Hope you enjoy it. Haven't found anyone yet who doesn't!

Praline Cheesecake

Crust:
Melt 1/4 cup of butter in Large Batter bowl
add 1 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers and 1/4 cup packed brown sugar.
Mix together well and press firmly into the bottom of a springform pan.
Place in freezer until ready to use.

Filling:
(I use a mixer for this step)
Soften 16 oz (2 bricks) cream cheese
Cream softened cream cheese and 1 cup caramel ice cream topping. (I like Smuckers in the squeeze bottle)
To that, add 2/3 carton of a 12 oz carton of cool-whip. (Save remaining cool-whip)
Next, add 8 oz of sour cream
add 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
and lastly, add 2 (3.4 oz) packages of Cheesecake INSTANT pudding.

This mixture will be very thick.

Spoon over the crust in the springform pan. Smooth top and refrigerate for 30 mins or longer.

Remove collar and cut into 16 pieces. (or 12 if you like them larger). Garnish each piece with a cool-whip rosette, and pecan half, then drizzle with more caramel syrup.

Enjoy and remember to share!

Happy trails
plowgirl

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMGoodness! That will be a wonderful addition to our Christmas dinner. Thanks for sharing it.
JoP

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................