quickly..............on my way out the door for the day

A couple random things for today...........

* Happy Birthday Mom, I hope you are sending me down some "good luck" vibes today

* I've been really busy in the field that's why no blog for a few days......but I have lots of pics

* JP is here PUTTING BRICK BACK ON THE HOUSE!!! YEAHHHHHH (and I have pics of that also)

* We took a road trip on Sunday. While there we did some shopping and Plowbaby and I got new "work" boots. Well, mine truly are work boots, hers are just plain adorable! and she loves them. Will have pics of my little cowgirl soon!

* I really need to get out the door..............so until I find another spare minute.........Have a good day!

Happy trails
~plowgirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................