A Rolan update, and an impromptu NAT gathering

Well, I'll let you see for yourself how our friend Rolan is doing. Look at this kid! Doesn't he look GREAT!






Loran and family were here last night and today. We had a great time! Plowbaby had an especially fun time having someone play with her and fix her hair and nails.



Lunch became an impromptu gathering of the NAT posters that had attended KC, but missed out on meeting Loran and family. NEMO Scott was here also to deliver and pick up machinery.


Clockwise from the bottom left: Plowboy, Greg Stremel, Loran, my pesky BIL Tim, John Burns, and NEMO Scott. Brenda in the background


Again, from Plowboy to the left: Hop-a-long's son Jonathan, Greg, Loran, brother-in-law, Hop-a-long, John Burns, and Scott. Brenda is in the background


Same crew with Hop-a-long and Carolynn Burns in the background

(BTW, if you wondered what I fixed them for lunch, it was lasagne, lettuce salad and green beans. Carolynn brought the garlic bread and the Super Good Brownies.)



The Kid Crew. Plowbaby is still whining that she wants Kass back to play with her! Kass made quite an impression on the 3 year old!

It was wonderful to see them again, and I'm very glad that we could have a mini NAT Gathering.

Can't wait 'til June!!! :)

Happy trails,
~plowgirl

Comments

Unknown said…
Good Pictures. Wish again I could of made it down, especially for lasagna (how's come noone ever tells me whats for eatings till afterwards?? LOL). Sorry I missed out getting with you folks but we'll all look to the near future. Good Looking Bunch. Keep a Blogging Plowgirl.........Rich @ NAT.
Anonymous said…
that's a sure sign of a good camera,what a test. Thanks for the hospitality--loran
dutchgirl said…
Glad to see that Rolan is doing well.
It's fun to have those type of gatherings - Your Mom would be really proud of you.

I just got new cookbook software and have started putting it together!! It will be similar to the one I started when Jillian was a senior and I'll use those recipes. Instead of desserts, salads, etc. the divisions will be January, February, etc. with maybe a few extras like Easter and Thanksgiving. Think I can come up with 365 recipes? How long do you think it will take me to do it?? I'm already on day 5!!
Cowboycorn said…
Hey Plowgirl,

Really sorry I couldn't make the lunch. I got as far north as Independence, and had to turn back to farm. Call from banker who wanted my corn still standing in field. I had put it off for other more pressing jobs and this was am opportunity/excuse to get it out of my way. I could have met a few more NATers that were not at KC, but really missed not being able to see Rolan. Thanks for the invite and I will get up another time. Cowboycorn

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................