Drat, drat, drat

Ok, those weren't the words I used this morning when the not-my-usual-AllTel-guy informed me that my phone was DEAD. "A software glitch" was his answer. It wouldn't even power up long enough to hook to the computer to pull off my phone book or ringtones. MAJOR drat, NO PHONE BOOK??? ARRRGHH, and I didn't have them written down anywhere. So, if I had your cell phone number (you should know who you are) please email it to me. And if you really feel sorry for me, text me some ringtones! (Yes, I got a new phone)

How did we ever live before such modern conviences?

Corn harvest is coming along nicely. Not much to report.

Happy Trails
plowgirl

Comments

Anonymous said…
I recently dropped my phone in my bowl of cereal. Milk + cell phone = broken phone! Not happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................