Happy Halloween from "Bootsie"

"Mommy I have to mark my 'X' on my calendar, it's Halloween!" was the first thing out of Plowbaby's mouth this morning!

This year she decided she wanted to be like "Bootsie" her kitten for Halloween. Pretty easy costume, and I think I spent a grand total of $12, and that was for the black hoodie jacket. Just gotta love homemade costumes. I had the leggings, socks, shoes, mittens and ears (she was a black kitten for her very first Halloween too.......she just doesn't remember it!). I found the black jacket at Target. I dug some white felt out of the stash to fashion the white tummy patch, and also dug some quilt batting out of the quilting stash to "stuff" the tail. (Gotta love the fact the I'm a pack rat.....if ya need it, I probably have it somewhere!!!) Grabbed some eyeliner from the makeup drawer and had the face painted in no time. She did so good at sitting still.

We went trick or treating to a few neighbors and of course up to the farm to see Grandma and Terry and the guys in the shop. Tim said that Baby Alex was going to be a puppy this year, and Dillon was there in his costume, he was a football player.

Our town had a trunk-or-treat again this year on the north side of the square. It is always awesome. I love seeing the kids (and some parents) all dressed up. Plowbaby had a blast and got waaaaaayyyyyy too many goodies.


In costume at Grandma's






with her pumpkin she painted with Aunt Terry



with the Fire Dog at Trunk-or-Treat

at the Church's "trunk"


Happy (spooky) Trails-
plowgirl

Comments

Diana said…
Plowbaby is adorable!

Can't wait to see the finished basement pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................