The List

I'm sure those of you who have kiddos have seen their Wish Lists. Plowbaby has been working on hers for several weeks now. Every commercial that is on TV gets the response "Add that to my list too!"

She is told that she can add to the List, but that doesn't mean that she gets everything on the List. So far the List looks like this:

Hungry, Hungry Hippos game
Color Wonder Magic Brush
EleFun Game
TinkerBell Movie
Barbie Holiday Movie with the Diamond Castle Movie
My Little Pony Ferris Wheel
Scooby Doo House Game
Barbie Peek-a-Boo
Candy Land
Lucky Ducks
a digital camera

She is getting a few of the things on the list, but NOT ALL!!!!

My list is much smaller:

more Fiestaware and a new pair of cowboy boots.

Of course, I'd settle for : the kitchen sink faucet to be replaced, the bathtub spout to quit dripping, someone to texture and paint the "new" walls in the basement, ahhhh, this list could go on for miles!

What do you want Santa to bring you this year?

Happy trails
plowgirl

Comments

dutchgirl said…
That's not too bad of list for a 3 year old. I can remember some that were much longer!
I appreciate your faucet request - your uncle just replaced the little one by the stove, adding a shut-off valve underneath the sink. It took many, many tries before all the leaks were stopped but it works great now.
Like you I have a lot of practical wishes - the tile to be grouted, the house painted, rock for the drive. But I would really like a new computer and printer w/a scanner. I have a cookbook I need to finish (6 years in the writing) and some photo work I'd like to try. And a week someplace warm
Anonymous said…
A short trip to Wal-Mart for some necessary items,also adds lots to a little girl's wish list. I must have said no 100 times in a 20 minute period.
Kate
Anonymous said…
Plowgirl....you've got a nice informative webpage here. Reading ploybaby's list brought back memories of my childhood where I'd go through the Sears catalog and just mark out the things I didn't want because it was quicker that way. *grin*

RAB from Newagtalk
Anonymous said…
My cousin had hungry hungry hippos and we had quite a bit of fun as I remember. I never wanted to be the pink hippo. As far as your list, I'd rather buy my wife new boots than have to fix the faucet. I'll never forget the nice note y'all sent me after my accident. Merry Christmas.

Virginia Veg. (Rafe)(leedstown@hughes.net)

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................