Catching up is hard tooooo doooo

(title sung to the tune of "Breakin' up is hard to do" by Neil Sedaka!

My cold wasn't nearly as gone as I thought it was in the last post. The morning after we returned home, Plowboy took Plowbaby and I to Urgent Care. A couple hundred dollars and many drugs later, we are finally on the mend.

The "vacation" that Plowbaby and I took was for a week back "home" to my Dad's. My brother lives in Portland, Ore and only gets "home" once a year.....and it revolves around chasing birds! He brought his girls along on the trip. They are 9 and 6, and are the best little travelers. My sister also visited and left her daughter for the weekend. So we had 4 girls, ages 9,8,6 and 3 all together under the same roof! It was a blast for the cousins to get to know each other. They had so much fun playing dress up, rock concert, doing craft projects, playing tea party, and just generally being wild!

On Sunday, the 4 of them sang a special song in church. Of course, mine is like her momma and would rather dance than sing!





On Monday, the girls and I went to Great-Grandma's house, where Aunts Connie and Jan met us for a fun day. They had a craft project, and decorated sugar cookies and gingerbread men. (And I made lunch! Chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, green beans, and BLUEBERRY MUFFINS for brother Bill!)


The sugar cookie production line




Of course we had to have a photo shoot with all the girls together. Brothers girls are in pink, mine in purple, and Sisters in blue.



Happy trails for tonight,
plowgirl

Comments

dutchgirl said…
Just realized there was more than just a picture of the girls singing at church. DUH!! What a ham little miss "A" is! How I wish we could get those girls together a lot more often.
Hope the Christmas program goes well - please post that also!
Love ya,

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................