I'm dreaming of..................

a pink Christmas????? Yes, we have a pink tree this year. You can guess whose room it is in!

This will probably be the only tree I put up this year.....and that's just fine with me. Since the contents of the basement went into storage for the duration of "the project", this included the Christmas stuff and the tree. I spent some time in the storage unit today digging out a few essentials. Plowbaby was estatic when I returned home with her Fisher-Price Little People Nativity set.




and a quick basement update................today was the carpenter's last day here. The new west wall, and the stair wall are now drywalled and taped. Now I need to get busy and start hauling out the construction remnants and cleaning. Next up: paint. Anyone want to volunteer to help paint???

happy trails, and stay warm!
plowgirl

Comments

dutchgirl said…
Gee, I'm so far away. Oh darn!

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................