Not tonight, no sir-ee

I'm not cookin' tonight! Baby Alex has made his appearance (see post below). Plowboy and I are headed to the hospital this evening to meet the newest employee. Ainz is going to her favorite place......Grandma's!!!! So that means that Plowboy and Plowgirl will get to have a "grown up" meal at the Steakhouse. Yipee!!!! Such simple things can please a simple girl.

And yes, we did pour concrete today......it was just at the Farm for the new bins. I have pics to post tomorrow.





Baby Alexzander. Photo take via cell phone thru the nursery window. Ain't he cute!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your blog! Looks like we have a lot in common. Thanks for putting me on your blogroll - I'm flattahed, my dear.
Anonymous said…
How you find ideas for articles, I am always lack of new ideas for articles. Some tips would be great

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Pietenpol Dream - A Reality

Sixteen years ago

A day in the life......................